4.1.10

ONEFILTHYYOUTH BLOG INTERVIEW

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Malou from OneFilthyYouth is one of my favourite bloggers. I love that she dared to get a sidecut, I wish I dared myself.. Besides she has a real trashy (not slutty both fashionable trashy) style and then she has the worlds best shoe closet. I envy her very much! 



Why and when did your start bloggin'? 
I started blogging in April 2009 when a friend and I decided to share our love for fashion with the rest of the world. Later, she moved to the US for a year, and I kept blogging, so the blog eventually came to be more about me and than us!

Why do you like to blog? 
I think it's a great way to be inspirered, and I feel very honoured that someone actually finds me inspirering as well. And I've gained so much confidience through my time as a blogger, which means a lot to me. Blogging is always just a great way for me to let out all I can't really share with friends who don't give a shit.

How do you find inspiration and time to blog? 
I read a lot of other blogs, and I just schedule it in, between friends and homework. Sometimes, I miss out on it, and I dislike it, 'cause I feel very committed to the blog.

What is an ideal outfit for you? 
I would go for a leather skirt, a vintage top with low cuts and a lace bra beneath it. And then some incredibly slutty thigh high boots, tons of jewellery with gothic vibes, and a destroyed jacket.

How would you describe yourself in three words? 
Outgoing, filthy (of course) and happy.

How would you describe your style in three words? 
Ehm, trashy, girly and over-the-top. Does word with dash count as one word?

What is your favourite blog, and why? 
I love Fashion, What aka The Trashed Fashion and Knighttcat, it's very inspirering.
Also, I think Ellen Claesson, Crooked Zone, Dirty Flaws and Trines Wardrobe are cute, funny and very inspirering.
What is your favourite label and shop? 
Well, I love Acne and H&M. My favourite shop must be vintage stores. It's like being in a treasure box.

What is your current obsession? 
Shoes. Especially thoose Givenchy SS10 wedges!

Which tendencies are you looking forward to this spring/summer?
Sweatwear combined with leather and just, bare legs, black with tanned skin, mens pants, sunglasses, feminin shirts combined with punk items etc. I'm not quite sure that what I'm gonna wear this summer follows the catwalk but I really don't care.

Caroline

1 comment:

  1. i like your outfits♥

    http://juananomuerdas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete