28.10.09

RAINING, RAIN AND RAIN

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gosh I hate it! It's like it can't stop raining at all or something. It just rains and rains and rains.. 
Today I came home late because of my job. After that I ate at Thomas' place and we went to the hospital together with Jais. They just walked me home and now I'm texting <3 


(Sorry for the really bad pictures, I had to take them myself which I'm NOT very good at!)


Caroline

2 comments:

  1. where do you got those shoes! i've been looking for them for a looong time! where?? i want them! i am so jealous. really really really

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ! <3 I love them too.. I got them on Eileen Shields website. just search her name in google, and you'll find her.

    ReplyDelete