28.1.10

WEEKEND

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm sorry for not blogging at all this week. I've been so busy. I don't wanna tell you a long story about what I've been doing,  but I've been hanging with many friends and we've been eating way too much McDonalds :p 


I've been working a lot and working out at the gym a lot too. 


These weeks I'm visiting different high schools to find out which one I will go to after the summer holiday. 


Tomorrow after school I'm going to Sønderborg with my choir. It's still Denmark, but far away -.- I don't wanna go! But its gonna be fun, I think.


Right now I'm trying to write an english essay that was due three weeks ago. Bad of me, but I really can't pull myself together to do it .. Gotta get back to work now. 


I'll try to post this weekend, but I can't promise anything.


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment