4.1.10

TONIGHT - SILLY PICS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today I went to Holte with Laura, Unnur, Rasmine and Abelone. Copenhagen is like -4 C, so the ponds and lakes are frozen. So we went to visit Laura's grandma (who I've known for my whole life since that's where Laura & I know eachother from). After our iceskating on the lake, which was totally fun (I'll show you pictures as soon Laura puts them on Facebook), we went inside to have hot chocolate. A very fun day. 


Remember the Q&A! :D 

2 comments:

  1. I´ve just realize that in the part "about me" only appears your name. Asta won´t blog anymore? what happened

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah If you read some of the older posts , you'll find out why and stuff;)

    ReplyDelete