Why and when did you start bloggin'?
- I started to blog February this year. I got inspired by a lot of other blogs and wanted to have my own and in that way maybe inspirere other people.
Why do you like to blog?
- I am generally very fascinated by the whole blog world. It's always up-dated and you get many different point of views and styles. Bloggin for me is a place where I can write my thoughts and express myself through pictures. It is a way to "get out", you might say.
How do you find inspiration and time to blog?
- The things I blog about are just the things that are on my mind, but I mainly find inspiration on other blogs and different websites and online stores. Bloggin takes a lot of time, so it is also very different how much time I use and how much time a have. But it is about priority I guess.
Show us your farvorite outfit/why is this your farvorite outfit?
- I don't really have one farvorite outfit, but this outfit is very typical me. I like the combination of tight and oversize and I love clothes with a funny or raw twist like my t-shirt or my leggings. I also LOVE high heels, and these boots from Acne are one of my farvorite right now.
How would you describe yourself in three words?
- Particular, reserved and pleasure-loving.
How would you describe your style in three words?
- Simple, black and everyday with a twist.
What is your favourite blog?
- I like Trineswardrobe.dk a lot! She has a lovely style and it is great with a good blogger that isn't living in CPH (no offend).
What is your favourite label and shop?
- My absolute favourite label must be Acne. Whatever they make are just amazing. The new Weekday store in Aarhus is already a farvorite but I also like secondhand shops like "Dengang" and "Fund" and the store Stoy Munkholm, that has a big amount of Acne (all in Aarhus).
What is your current obsession?
- Christmas! I love everything about this time of the year - especially the food and traditions. And I love taking time to buy the perfect gifts.
What are your three biggest wishes for Christmas?
- I usually don't have a lot of wishes for Christmas, because I am to impatient to wait for the things I want, and therefore just buy myself them if I have the money. But my three biggest wishes for Christmas must be a travel to Paris, a white Christmas and a happy New Year. ;)