10.12.09

BLOG INTERVIEW - GINA JAQUELINE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A blogger that I think is very inspiring is Gina! She has a style that's definetly not main stream. I asked her some questions - there you go.

Why and when did your start bloggin'?
I have always been writing a lot, so it was'nt a strange thing for me to start doing.

Why do you like to blog?
Love to blog.

How do you find inspiration and time to blog?

Everywhere, something comes out of nothing, or like from behind of me.

Gina's favourite outfit (look above!)
Why is it your favourit outfit?
So the 60ies/90ies.

How would you describe yourself in three words?
Spontaneous, crazy, fashionable.

How would you describe your style in three words?
vintage, sharp and flossy..

What is your favourite blog, and why?
I have many.

What is your favourite label and shop?
I prefer secondhand. Maybe Alexander Mcqueen.

What is your current obsession?
Wine red, pepita, golden locks, plateau shoes. .

What are your three biggest wishes for Christmas?
Arndal spa card, travel to London.


*Visit her great blog here - http://www.ginajaqueline.com/

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment