25.11.09

MONDAY FUN DAY WITH LAURABABY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Laura and I ordered some take away from a great thai restaurant. This were our starters, spring rolls and saté. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As dessert we bought expensive Summerbird chocolate with cream.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Laura trying her new Jimmy Choo for H&M stilettos on. Prettyyyy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PRETTY!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Smilla, Laura's dog. Such a cuttie.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Laura and Smilla are playing.




I know that these pictures already are two days old, I'm sorry, it's like I've been far behind with everything the last few days. I just got home from the dentist, and luckily they said that everything looked good with having my braces off. In an hour I'm going to the hair dresser, I have to get my roots dyed, finally! I hate having roots and I hate my real hair color. Enough chatting from me for now ;)


Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment