14.11.09

CURRENT STATUS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
CURRENT STATUS 

- In a sad mood because Asta is still very sick
- I spent my night getting better, and actually I'm now feeling better!
- I scrubbed my body this night with the body scrub on the picture. I'm now feeling very healthy and clean and soft! 
- I finally got the big stack of black clothes I had on my floor cleaned up.
- I feel sad 'cause it's Friday (!) and I wanna party! Many of my friends texted me, if I was gonna come to their parties, but I'm still to sick. But tomorrow I will go out and be a normal humanbeing again.. FINALLY! 
- I HATE that I'm a troublesleeper. 
- Now I'm gonna watch "Dirty Dancing" which really is one of my favourite movies. I looove the music from it. 


What are you up to? 


Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment