26.10.09

AN OFF DAY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When it's monday, it doesn't really work for me. I can never fall asleep Sunday night, so I only get 3-4 hours sleep, and then I'm just ugly, tired and grumpy all day long. And it has been the most horrible weather in Copenhagen today. All grey and it didn't stop raining at all. 

The only good things about today was that my mom bought me a mesh bodystocking, I looove it, and a pair of veeery high waisted jeans. 

Tonight I went to see Laura, and she took some pictures. (For the record "in real life" I would never wear the mesh bodystocking without anything under it..AND I'm really not very pretty in the pictures..)

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment