22.10.09

HAPPINESS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic(sorry for the lame pictures, I look like a freak, I can't help it, I'm too happy today.) I bought the dress yesterday, it's really good, it's made out of silk/cashmere/wool. Nice combo!


I am so happy today. First of all my shoes from USA came. I've been waiting for them in three months. I ordered them when I was living there in this summer, but one of the pairs had to be preordered or something. Today I wore the Eileen Shields platform boots. I'll show pictures of the other shoes soon! 


But the real thing I'm happy about today is that I finally got my braces off! My teeth haven't changed, but it's nice to have it off! 


I love life today.. 


Caroline

6 comments: