20.10.09

FLUFFY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I want this cardigan soo bad, and I've tried it on and everything, I just don't like the idea that it costs 140 dollars. 
Source: Acie


Right now I don't feel very well, since I ate way too much candy. Jeez. I have to study for a Germain test tomorrow, I better go shoot myself. I'm okay at Germain, but I hate, literally hate(!) Germain tests. Wish me luck. 
I'm sitting here looking forward to Thursday, because Thursday morning at 8 a.m. I'm going to the dentist, and they are taking of my braces. I coulnd't be more happy, and actually I was first gonna get them off in March-April, so I'm soooooooooo happy now. And a big birthday/halloween party is coming up this weekend. I'm going with a lot of my friend, including Asta. 


Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment