6.10.09

BUDGET SHOPPING

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have many laced dresses, tops etc, but this dress is exactly what I needed, 'cause it has long sleeves.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm not sure about this zipper skirt, it's kinda cool, but I don't know if I'm gonna use it? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then there is this shirt. It's really nice and comfy, but I have many shirts already! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This bustier is definetly a keeper! I love it. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
At last there is this star studded belt. I don't really know about it.. 


Which of it do you think I should keep? 


Today is my birthday, and it has been a lovely day. After school my best friends and I (Asta, Maja, Jais and Thomas) went to McDonalds to celebrate and to eat a "Happy Meal", haha. We had a big salt accident, right Asta? 


After that I went budget shopping with Maja. Here are pictures of my new purchases. Copenhagen was so crowded today, so I didn't try any of it on. I'm gonna do that now, and then I'll bring it back to the shop tomorrow if I don't like it. Easy way to do it , huh? 


Now I'm going down to eat birthday cake with my family and our guests. 


Caroline

1 comment:

  1. I like the skirt , cause i have the same :P Also this laced dress ;)

    ReplyDelete