15.9.09

MY WEEKEND

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have spend my weekend with my very best friends. We went to Helsingør where the grandmother of my friend is living. At saturday we took a ferry to Helsingborg, Sweden, where we shopped and ate burgers. It was fun. At the night when we were going to a party, we went to a playground at first. We tried this big, big swing, my friend jumped up, landed on his back on his arm and unfortunetly he broken his shoulder, so we had to go to the hospital with an ambulance. So no party for us that saturday. Instead Thomas and I went back to Copenhagen, and met up with some other friends and had a great night there.

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment